Nevera Wars on Kickstarter: Necromancer Themed Deck Construction Game

TigerCrabStudios Posts: 39Member

NEVERA WARS: A DECK CONSTRUCTION CARD GAME, NECROMANCY HAS NEVER FELT SO ALIVE

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/563979601/nevera-wars

We are writing to announce we have launched a new Kickstarter for Nevera Wars, a deck construction card game set in the world of Nevera, featuring amazing illustration by Matheus Graef. Backers can get the full game for just $19 (including U.S shipping).

In the game of Nevera Wars players become the necromancers, constructing a deck of 36 cards and then summoning their undead minions to battle. Players can ascend their minions into more powerful forms and have access to a wide array of abilities to play in their own style.

We also have other exciting rewards for your support, including more unique original art by Marek Jarocki. We sincerely appreciate any support and sharing you choose to give.

Comments

• lightlight Posts: 290Member
    Hey, this looks fantastic. I want to say congratulations but I'll save it for the end of the campaign. Great job!
    Drake Bell!
    Darklurker - Ana - Davey Wreden - Niles - Catwoman - Thwomp - Zazu
  • TigerCrabStudios Posts: 39Member
    @light thank you, I really appreciate your support. 
    Kickstarter doesn't actually take any money until the campaign is over, so feel free to back any time. But I totally understand if you would like to wait :)
    @TigerCrabStudios I've backed it now.  :)  What made you choose Kickstarter over some of the other crowdfunding platforms?
    Drake Bell!
  • TigerCrabStudios Posts: 39Member
    @light Thank you I really appreciate your support! Sorry it took a while to reply, I used Kickstarter mostly because I am mostly familiar with the platform and I think consumers trust it a lot compared to some of the newer platforms. Also a lot of people just "browse" Kickstarter looking for something to back so it generates a lot of organically discovered support. 
    @TigerCrabStudios that makes sense. It seems "Kickstarter games" is pretty synonymous with "crowdfunded games" colloquially. I figured you'd sorta *necro* the topic later. Shame what happened... clearly this project has the potential to be funded.
    Drake Bell!